Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back to Guanacaste

Monday morning we left La Fortuna to drive back to Guanacaste, pick up a shipment from the US and visit with our nephew Max and his 5 surfer friends from California. They were all staying in Melissa and Richard’s house. The house was a full house! It was uncomfortable putting this entire load over the hosts, but we manage the discomfort well. So well, that we stayed longer than we were planning. I am sorry! I am sorry! Our plan was to leave the next morning, but Matt was in critical condition, he had to go to the Hospital in San Jose for surgery. The girls and I stayed in the house, Richard went to El Salvador for work, Melissa was in San Jose as a nurse for Matt and Max went back to the US. That was about 2 weeks ago. I have a feeling my sister-in-law was wishing to have family closer and she got her wish. She must not have specified length or distance when the wish was expressed. Lesson for her!!!.. hehe.

1 comment: