Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paddle boarding

WOW!! I found it! A combination of workout, sightseeing and adventure! The stand up paddle boards are awesome!. Melissa and Richard have the boards and were kind enough to share the experience with me!. We took the boards to the beach early morning. They gave me a few tips to get started gracefully and off I went through the break. I stood up on the board and PLOOP! SPLASH! Under I was. Tried again and this time went a little better. Shaky legs, smile on my face and with the confidence building up. Melissa and I paddle for about and hour. Then Richard came to the water to meet us and to let me know that my paddle was backwards… Oh well! It made no big difference to my level of excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Paula--I've been searching all of Mexico for one of those! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it--Nancy

    ReplyDelete